Thursday, November 9, 2017

Robert Knepper aka T-Bag in "Prison Break" accused of sexual assault

Robert Knepper accused of sexual assault

Robert Knepper aka T-Bag in "Prison Break" accused of sexual assault
Robert Knepper aka T-Bag in "Prison Break" accused of sexual assault

Robert Knepper known in his role as a sociopath in the series "Prison Break" is accused of sexual assault by a costume designer. Facts that date back over 25 years, and that she entrusted to the Hollywood Reporter.

The facts allegedly occurred in 1991 on the filming of Gas, Food Lodging. She delivers the chilling details to the Hollywood Reporter.

Susan Bertram, aged 31 at the time of the events, she said she went to the caravan of the actor during the filming of the film. She claims to have dropped her clothes. Moment that Robert Knepper would have chosen to jump on him. He would then have lifted the dress to grab his crotch "as hard as he could," she says before he pushes her against a wall swearing that he was going to "Fuck" her

The woman says, however, that she managed to free herself from Knepper's embrace by pushing him away violently, "I got out of the caravan as fast as I could, I fell on my knees when I got out." The costume designer then went to take refuge in a bathroom of the tray to lock itself inside. "I saw that my tights were torn and that I was bleeding," she remembers. "I sat there and cried for a while, my dress was torn, I felt dirty.".




0 comments:

Post a Comment